Shaggyz (We) are committed to ensuring the protection and respect of your privacy.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Shaggyz may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
This may include information provided at the time of posting material.
We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our site.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site.
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Details of your visits to our site including where available, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system and browser type , traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011, known more generally in this context as the new “EU Cookie Law” came into force in the UK on 26th May 2011. The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) allowed a one year grace period prior to enforcing the law. As of 26th May 2012, the law is to be enforced by the ICO.
This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. Cookies placed directly by Shaggyz via this website are used only by us to improve your experience of using the website.
This Website uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Website. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Website and the services offered through it.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To speed up your searches
- To allow you to more easily find previously viewed content when you return to Shaggyz.co.uk
By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but do enable you to choose whether you wish to disable cookies.
For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or visit this link.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
Controlling your personal information
What we do with the information we gather
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Links to other websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites should have their own privacy policies.
Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
A small fee will be payable.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to;
Crepe Farm Business Park
This information dated: 14 April 2017.
Thank you for visiting Shaggyz.co.uk